Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wishing and Wanting: Nasty Gal Edition



   Don't these look so unbelievably fun?!? I'd like to think so. They are appropriately named the "Highlite Platform Sneakers" and being a Jeffrey Campbell creation almost makes them ten times better. 


   Sugar and spice and everything nice! This dress makes me excited just b looking at it. Spring is right around the corner!


   Oooo! This is oh so bold. Without any doubt at all this is number one on my "Applaud Worthy Fringing" list. I can't stop staring. 


   This is quite the snazzy getup. Galaxy themed top and matching metallic pleated skirt? To. Die. For. I'm sold. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. I really do gawk at the gorgeous clothes on http://www.nastygal.com. My only complaint is the prices! The sales are decent though, and they have an amazing selection of Jeffrey Campbells to admire when I'm feeling blue.

Love,
Chloe





No comments:

Post a Comment