Tuesday, January 29, 2013

25 Facts About Me

   Recently I have seen this post turn up on a few blogs. Even before that though I thought that I should probably do some sort of get to know me introductory post. So here it is!

1. I wear contacts.

2. I have had my own sewing machine since I was in 4th grade.

3. If I were to be a fashion designer, I could design a whole collection based around THE COLOR.

4. One day I am going to write/produce/direct a TV show. It will be a real and raw depiction of what growing up is really like.

5. My nails are painted sky blue right now.

6. I am falling in love with Downtown Abbey.

7. Seven is my favorite number, and not just because it is everyone's favorite number.

8. Earrings are my favorite accessories.

9. If I was going to marry anyone, it would be Ed Sheeran's voice.

10. I have 2 cats, 3 dogs, and 1 horse.

11. One day I will have a fat orange cat named Olaf. I'll also have a Himalayan cat, but I'm still debating between the names Ludovic, Hanzila, Hector, and Xenophilius.

12. I'm very open and outspoken about my views.

13. Sometimes I'm a little too loud.

15. I'm craving sushi and a burger right now.

16. I want to attend Barnard, NYU, or Columbia. Maybe Berkeley.

17. When I'm in the car or watching TV I can never have the volume on 13. It's just too much like tempting fate.

18. I believe that editorials in fashion magazines are so much more than pictures of clothes. The clothes bring a thousand words to life, they help to portray so many emotions.

19. My favorite animal is a Tiger and I was born in the year of the Tiger.

20. I'd much rather shop at thrift stores.

21. I'm a Sagittarius.

22. My favorite movies are Grease, Fried Green Tomatoes, Practical Magic, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and The Lion King.

23. I want to live to see 3 centuries: the 20th, 21st, and 22nd. I'll have to be at least 101.

24. I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday.

25. I am almost 5'9"

No comments:

Post a Comment